Dan's Voting Record
The entire City Council's voting record is accessible in a searchable database online. To see how Council Member Garodnick voted on an issue of importance to you, just click the Search Legislation link to the right and your browser will be directed to the database. There, you will also be able to read through the text of legislation and find out about hearings.
Thank you for your interest in applying for Fiscal Year 2016 discretionary funds through the office of Council Member Daniel R. Garodnick.
Applicants are required to submit requests through the City Council’s central application, which can be found here. (In prior years, we had an additional step, which we are removing.)
Please note the following dates:
· January 5, 2015: City Council application for Fiscal Year 2016 comes online
· February 20, 2015: Expense funding applications due
· March 27, 2015: Capital funding applications due
· We encourage early submission of funding requests! Submission of funding requests before the indicated deadlines provides our office with more time to review each application.
· Timely submission of funding requests is critical. Applications received after indicated deadlines will not be considered.
· All funding request applications must be submitted online, but a portion of the Expense funding application may require you to mail in additional information.
· Allocated funds are often disbursed late in the fiscal year (NYC’s fiscal year starts on July 1 and ends on June 30).
Finally, please keep in mind that the total requests for funding that we receive far exceed available funds and that groups that received City funds last year are not guaranteed to receive funds again this year.
If you have any questions, please contact Genevieve Michel at 212-788-7393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.