Constituent Services

As a New York City Council Member, one of my chief responsibilities is to help my constituents make their interactions with their local government as easy as possible. To the right, you'll find useful links to pages with resources for seniors, students, and tenants.

Alternatively, if you have a problem my office can help with, click the Report a City Problem link to the right, fill out the information form, and we will be in touch with you shortly. Of course, you can also always contact my office by calling 212-818-0580.